Monday, March 7, 2016

Master Suite Remodel - Finished Hallways

The only thing the contractors did in here was finish the baseboards that we started a year or two ago, but I still thought it was enough to warrant some new pictures! Plus I'm not sure if I ever posted after I stenciled the second wall in here. First, check out the before:

So much beeeeeeige
And here is where we are now, with our lovely tile floors and stenciled walls!

Finished baseboards

Same TTU football posters from before, back on the wall

Still in love with this stencil, especially with the baseboards!

The shelves don't look too bad without doors, but I still plan to have them closed off at some point

Here's the other wall that was stenciled

More of the second wall

And a couple more football posters. You can also see the magnetic wall on the side of the hall cabinet.

For a quick recap of what's been done and what we still want to do in here:
  • Paint walls Sherwin Williams Extra White (Satin)
  • Stencil walls with Sherwin Williams Escape Gray (Flat)
  • Tile floors
  • Replace scrawny baseboards - remodelers did this for us
  • Paint side of cabinet with magnetic paint for magnetic poetry
  • Hang art
  • Paint doors, or possibly replace them? I wanted to paint them black but I'm not sure if I still want that
  • Replace banged up door hardware with something pretty
  • Refinish hall cabinet doors
  • Replace hall cabinet hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment