Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Backyard Photo Overload

I Just found this post I started and never finished a few weeks ago. Just a few backyard updates, mostly of new plants we got for spring! Mostly I thought it would be nice to have a record (more for myself than anything probably!) of what kinds of plants they are.

Some of these were about to get re-potted & some were newly potted from East Austin Succulents! Two that we had already are the Dragon Tree at the top left (IKEA!) and some kind of Echeveria from EAS last year.
Zebra Haworthia & Golden Barrel Cactus
Yellow Crown of Thorns
Elephant Plant
San Pedro Cactus
Soap Aloe
Blue Chalkstick Succulent. This guy has exploded with life since we got him and needs re-potting already!
Chalkstick again & a Bunny Ear Cactus
Tuscan Blue Rosemary that I unfortunately don't think will be happy in a hanging basket & Boston Fern
Hanging Fuchsia
Fuchsia again & my new hammock!
It's hard to not just go lay in the hammock every morning instead of going to work!
We also got a picnic table for the crawfish boil we had! I intend to possibly stain and definitely seal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment