Friday, December 14, 2012

Gleeful Green Closet

Something I really wanted to do in each room is paint the closet a different contrasting color to add some interest -- who doesn't want MORE COLORS? Angela definitely agreed with me and has already painted her closet a fun color, too! (More on that later.) The color is called Gleeful, which feels so fitting for a room that makes me so happy. I've already hung up my dresses in there because I was just too dang excited to wait any longer!




You can see my curtains for this room's window at the bottom of this picture. It was a super happy (gleeful??) coincidence that these curtains that have been sitting unused in a cabinet in our rental were such a good match for the room.


Paint colors:
Purple is Sherwin Williams HGTV Home in Dewberry (Flat)
Green is Sherwin Williams HGTV Home in Gleeful (Satin)

No comments:

Post a Comment